High Gluten Flour 2 quarts
Kosher Salt 2 tsp.
Soy Bean Oil 1/4 cup
Warm Water (110 degrees) 22 fl. oz.
Honey 2 oz.
Fresh Yeast 1/4 oz.
1) Combine flour salt and oil in mixer with dough hook and mix on speed #1 for 5 minutes.
2) In a separate container add honey and yeast to the warm water mix until foamy.
3) Add water mixture to flour slowly while mixing until ball is formed.
4) Check consistency! The ball should be solid with no flour sticking to sides.
5) Mix dough for 10-12 more minutes on speed #1.
6) Check consistency again dough should be soft and pliable.
7) Yield 3.75 #
Notes: DO NOT OVER MIX DOUGH OR IT WILL BECOME TOUGH!
Portion the pizza dough to desired size and let proof for 1/2 an hour for immediate use.
Freeze what you will not use for later use.