As the church quickly filled with friends, families, and employers, students anxiously lined up for the Student Procession. On October 17th, Work Options for Women celebrated thirteen graduates.
- Did you know two of our fall graduates work fulltime at Café Options?
- Did you know that one of our fall graduates had three face to face interviews and three job offers?
- Did you know one of our graduates had a felony past and thought she would never have a chance in finding work? She is successfully employed because she was given a second chance.
- Did you know that three of our recent graduates want to open their own restaurants?
- Did you know one of our graduates was so persistent and hard-working, he has been promoted twice since leaving our program?
This year, WOW has helped over forty women and men enter the workplace. Our students have pasts which have brought them to our program: criminal histories, substance abuse, domestic violence, lack of education, and the absence of marketable skills.
The WOW Staff is extremely proud of our women and men; if you know of someone who needs a second chance, a fresh start, or a new career, send them our way.
www.workoptions.org, or call our intake line – 720-944-3393
Please click here to view more photos from our Fall 2012 graduation.