Please join Chef Max Mackissock of the Squeaky Bean for a five-course dinner and wine pairing at Café Options in downtown Denver on December 9th or 10th. Seatings are available for 6pm and 9pm on both nights.
- Tickets are $100 including gratuity.
- For the ideal Christmas gift for the foodie on your list call (720) 944-1166 for reservations.
- Five-course meal (view the delicious selections below)
- December 9th – Seatings available from 6 – 9pm
- December 10th – Seatings available from 6 – 9pm
- Café Options – 1650 Curtis, Denver CO
And now for the best part, the Menu!
- First Course – Salt baked autumn vegetables , celery root mousseline, celery leaves, black truffle vinaigrette
- Second Course – Hiramasa – warm brown butter vinaigrette, egg, parisian potato, lemon , sea bean, parsley
- Third Course – Chicken and mushrooms – “fried chicken” chicken veloute, black trumpet puree, pickled chicken mushrooms- poultry herbs
- Fourth Course – Lamb wrapped lamb – belly wrapped loin, sweet potato rosti, soubise, crispy kale, frisee
- Fifth Course – Tom and Jerry – gingerbread jelly roll, cranberries, pecan